Comment on page
Pando Network Testament
Pando Network success starts here
Pando Network defined: Pando Network is the leading video delivery network powered by block chain technology. Pando Network allows users to simultaneously watch video content and earn token rewards for relaying video to other users who are also watching the same content. In the same vein as other sharing economy models, users opt-in to volunteering their spare bandwidth and computing resources to relay video to other users and earn token rewards for their contributions. Users can contribute to Pando Network on any PC or Server. For video platforms, integrating Pando Network into their video delivery stack enables them to reduce their video delivery cost, deepen viewer engagement, and drive incremental revenues. By spending less on video delivery infrastructure, and more on rewarding their users, Pando-enabled video platforms can grow their user base and gain market share.
The Pando Block chain is a purpose-built block chain designed from the ground up for video and data relaying. Pando’s unique multi-BFT consensus design combines a committee Megatron Nodes with a second layer of community-run Megatron Nodes. Megatron Nodes propose and produce new blocks in the chain, while Metatron Nodes seal blocks and act as a check on malicious or otherwise non-functional Megatron Nodes. The Pando block chain mainnet enables the support for Turing-complete smart contracts. Smart contracts open up a whole new set of user experiences and new attribution models for DApps built on the Pando network. For example, leveraging smart contracts on the Pando network could enable fully digitized item ownership, innovative payment-consumption models, transparent royalty distributions, trustless crowd funding mechanisms, and much more. This provides an additional layer of social and economic interactivity that supplements the core functionality of video and data delivery, and significantly increases the engagement and retention of platform users.
In addition to the Megatron and Metatron Nodes, the Pando community members also host the Pando Rametron Node, which form the Pando Rametron Network (Four type of Rametron), a fully decentralised network for data delivery and more generally Rametron computing. This new fully decentralised technology stack adds the ability to capture live video, trans code it in real-time, cache and relay live stream video data to users globally - all through Pando’s P2P Rametron network run by thousands of community members. Not a single central server or service is used in this pipeline. This is a huge challenge and huge accomplishment. The Pando Network features a token design. The Pando Token (PTX) is the governance token of the Pando protocol. PTX is used to stake as a Megatron or Metatron node, contributing to block production and the protocol governance of the Pando Network. By staking and running a node, users will earn a proportional amount of the new PTX generated. The supply of PTX is fixed at 1.5 billion and will never increase. PTX is used for on-chain operations like payments to Rametron Node relayers for sharing a video stream, or for deploying or interacting with smart contracts. Relayers earn PTX for every video stream they relay to other users on the network.
The Pando Blockchain is a purpose-built blockchain designed from the ground up for video and data relaying. Pando’s unique multi-BFT consensus design combines a committee zytatron Nodes with a second layer of community-run named as Metatron Nodes. Zytatron Nodes propose and produce new blocks in the chain, while Metatron Nodes seal blocks and act as a check on malicious or otherwise non-functional Zytatron Nodes. The Pando blockchain enables the support for Turing-complete smart contracts that open up a whole new set of user experiences.
Phase 1: The Pando Network consists of a token design which is the governance token of the Pando protocol.
Phase 2: The whole network includes the three node layers named as Zytatron, Metatron and Rametron.
Phase 3: To come up with a full setup of Zytatron node, a user need to stake atleast 1 million Pando tokens.
Phase 4: For Metatron, the least amount of PTX is 1250 tokens where that user will get approximately 5% of the total stake amount in an year as a reward.
Phase 5: Now Rametron comes into the picture that demands for atleast 250 PTX to begin the journey of earning rewards.
Phase 6: The rewards earning is based on the process of PON (proof of network) and POE (proof of engagement).
Phase 7: PON is based on the acitivity performed by the user on the rametron node while POE is dependent on the length of the stream that streamers relay on the pando network.
- Greater Trust:- With Pando Network, you can rest assured that the data received is accurate and timely, and your confidential records will be shared to the network members who have the access..
- Reduced Costs: Block chain's nature also can cut costs for organizations. It creates efficiencies in processing transactions. It also reduces manual tasks such as aggregating and amending data, as well as easing reporting and auditing processes.
- Speed: Our network can handle transactions faster than conventional methods by eliminating the intermediaries and also replacing the remaining manual process in the transactions.
- Proven Dependability: You will want to build a proven Pando Network platform that is already successful across the industries, with multiple use cases already in our production.
- Greater Security: All the network members are required to provide consensus on data accuracy, also all of the validated transactions are immutable as they are permanently recorded. Not even the system administrator has the rights to delete a transaction.
- Earn Money: Your computer and internet can earn money using video streaming. How? Our documentation can guide you to earn money.